I have alot of things that I've done recently that would make good blog posts, but I think I'll start my running list of random ramblings. Future posts will continue the list.
1. I did laundry today.
2. When I go to proctor in the TC, I recite "The Living Christ" in my head from memory.
3. I can recite the 13 Articles of Faith in under a minute.
4. Last night was my first football game that I've been to that I haven't marched during halftime.
4.5 I kindof liked just chillin' in the stands for once. Only once, though.
5. I've lost my umbrella.
6. I'm going to Japan and Korea, and I'm already getting super stoked about it.
7. I rarely practice anymore, but I did the other day, and it went well
8. I love the violin. I wish I played it better.
9. I've lost one of my pillows.
10. S. Rainey is in town! She's so cute! =)
11. I fell asleep watching Cars last night.
12. I do not own a BYU shirt, I discovered. I have band polos and bowl game T-shirt, and that's about it. I should get on that, eh?
13. I almost know all the words to the BYU Alma Mater. We sing it at every home game.
14. For once I have an urge to shower tonight, although I usually hate showering at nights. 'Cause then I feel all nasty in the morning 'cause I sweat when I sleep.
15. Jon calls me a moocher. He's probably right.
16. My camera batteries never last long . .. .even when they're rechargable. I just have a dumb camera, I decided.
17. I love the name Jane.
18. I've had a desire the last two weeks to make granola. I have all the stuff to . ..I just need to get on it.
19. Speaking of getting on it, I think the song "Apache" is very hokey. It's lame. Why do people like it and dance to it all the time?
7 comments:
Did you love the name Jane before or after we used it?
I've never heard of the song "Apache." And you are a moocher; Jon is right :) I don't own an umbrella. and yes, you unfaithful thing, you need to get a BYU shirt (I accidentally typed a bad word just then) -- the "Quest" shirts are only five dollars. I got a Fully Invested shirt last year just to wear on Fridays before the games :)
I liked the random list! :) What a great idea of how to NOT get bored proctoring in the TC!
I liked the name before. I had a roommate named Jane (for about a week), and she was really sweet. I love the comments, guys! =)
Yeah, you need a BYU shirt, fo' sho. Is your umbrella in Cosmic Ray, or is that like a 'car' umbrella? Or am I thinking of Jen's car?
I don't have an umbrella in my car.
Jon agrees with himself about you being a moocher, of course. Have you ever memorized "The Family Proclamation?" New challenge for you! It's awesome!
Post a Comment