1.30.2011

Top Ten List of "Why I'm posting on my blog"

1. I've been away for 18 months.
2. I know that Jon, Spencer, Heidi, and prolly the others of my family are anxiously waiting to see a new blog post.
3. Like every recently returned missionary, I feel a little bored with a lack of things to do.
4. I'm checking on the internet on my newly set up computer. Yup, it works.
5. I was reading my last blog posts and they were pretty funny. I'll have to write some more funny stuff.
6. I'm practicing my english, although the whole writing thing ain't rilly a pro'lem.
7. I know you've missed me.
8. I've missed ya'll peeps too.
9. I got distracted down here in the basement in my process of moving my junk.
10. And simply .. . I want you to know that I love you!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ahh! She loves us!

Lisa Merkley said...

Love you too!

CrossRa said...

It's great to know you are home!!
I miss seeing Blakes in Midland 3rd Ward. Hope your trip to pick up your mom goes well. Come see us any time.

Spencer said...

NEW POST! NEW POST! NEW POST! NEW POST!