4.09.2011

"Ye Must Pray Always and Not Faint"

Today I woke up, and I rolled out of bed on my knees to pray. As usual. What wasn't usual was that as I said my prayer, I felt rill light-headed. I don't even remember if I finished my prayer or not. I thought maybe I was gonna throw up, so I crawled on over to the bathroom to hover over the toilet. But I didn't throw up.


I fainted.

And I have no idea why.
Weird. Plus also, it's always a little scary when you come to.
But hey! At least I still pray always . . . .

2 comments:

Heidi said...

How about we include my participation in the story, too? Ready:

Today I woke Rebecca up. Somewhat usual. What was not usual was that Rebecca stopped her prayer and told me she felt sick. She couldn't really tell me if she was going to faint or throw up, so I led her to the toilet and made sure she put her head between her knees (until she needed to throw up, if that was going to be the case). I can't handle seeing people throw up, so I elected to leave the room. Turns out, I picked the wrong symptom to think she had.


She fainted.

And I have no idea why. But after a bit of freaking out on my part, and two loud thumps of Rebecca hitting the shower/wall, she was okay-ish. Lucky we have a roommate who's a nurse and didn't lose her cool. Plus also, it's a little scary seeing your sister flail around trying to get blood to her brain.
But hey! At least I didn't have to see Rebecca throw up...

CrossRa said...

Feel better soon Rebecca, remember to breathe!