5.26.2011

Random Ramblings #6


65. There's a friend from my mission who's headed down to Peru to visit. I asked him if I could send some letters down with him so that he could deliver them. Cool, huh? Free postage to however many people I want to write!! Yeah, but it ended up that I wrote about 50 letters. Oh boy, that was a lot! I only typed a few, and since I was too lazy to put the accents in as I was typing, I handwrote them in later. I don't much mind if I never hear back from some of these people, but mostly I just want them to know that I love them and that I miss them.
66. I finished reading another book today. I started it last night, and I finished it this morning. It was about extreme child abuse, so it probably wasn't the best choice to read right before going to bed.
67. I went for a run this morning, and the weather was absolutely beautiful! The thermometer at the bank said 43 degrees, but I think it was a little warmer. The sky was just enough overcast that I only sneezed twice when I was outside.
68. I think soy milk ice cream tastes funny. It's all crystally tasting.
69. One of my favorite scenes from Harry Potter is from the 4th book. Harry has the golden egg, and he's wandering around the castle under his Invisibility Cloak. He gets stuck in a hole in a staircase outside of Snape's storeroom, but then Mad-Eye Moody joins the scene. And with Mad-Eye's mad eye, he can totally see Harry Potter. I don't know why, but I really like that scene . . ..
70. My home teacher changed the oil on our car, and inspected it for free. What a great guy!
71. Between chili one night and burritos the next (dinner group!), I sure have been farting/pooping alot.
72. Oh, and I went on a date last night. And it was the first date that I can remember (in quite a long time) where the guy actually asked me out! What a deal, eh? =) I had a great time.
73. A few months ago one of my best friends gave me a hand-decorated journal because she knew I liked to write so much. I now type my journal, but I still wanted to put that notebook to good use. So I started using it as a boy journal. I like to write many things in it . ...first impressions of some guys, what I like about some guys, what frustrates me about boys, dating experiences, etc. It's a fun little journal. I update it occasionally.
74. I don't know what else to write about right now . ..but I think I'll add a random picture instead. It's from when we dyed eggs at Mom's house for Easter. Later we took another picture; notice the candy! It matches our shirts. We are sooo cool!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

After all those attempts to get just the right picture, the first picture sure is a good one of all of us!

Lisa Merkley said...

Cool isn't exactly the word I would have used to describe it... Dorky, maybe.