
For those of you who haven't heard yet, my wonderful brother, Spencer, and his equally wonderful wife, Whitney, have been approved to adopt!! Theirs has been and will continue to be a long and emotional journey to find their baby, but anyone who knows them can't help but love them. As I follow their story, I can't help but love them more and more. And I know that somebody out there will come across their profile and love them as much as we do. Someone out there will love and trust them enough to place their baby in their loving home.
Whitney and Spencer are two of the most beautiful people you will ever meet. Seriously. Besides looking beautiful (all the time), they act beautifully in everything that they do. Spencer will always bring a smile to your face. It may be his zumba moves on the local news station, his funny sayings or nicknames, or just his general ability to make you feel comfortable and inspired. Whitney creates beauty in everything she does. Be it scrapbooking, sculpting, making cards, taking pictures or just making masterpieces out of everyday stuff . ..she is amazing.
I've always felt that beauty is an expression of love. So I kid you not when I tell you that Whitney and Spencer have the greatest love to offer.
Help them find their baby!
Here is a link to their adoption profile, and you can follow their blog here.
Like them on facebook, follow them online. Spread the word to those you know. The more people who check out their profile, the more likely they will find their baby.
I promise it won't take you a long time to fall in love with them like we have.
1 comment:
Thanks so much for posting this. You said nice things and we didn't even pay you! Hopefully lots of your friends saw it. We miss you, Boog!
Post a Comment