10.11.2008

Mugs

I hate mugs. Here's why.
I find that I'm usually the roommate unloading the dishwasher the most, and I have to unload mugs. They're bulky, fragile, unstackable, and usually quite ugly. Plus also, mugs seem to multiply in the condo. I opened up the cupboard above the fridge (an uncommonly used cupboard), and what I saw doubled my hatred for mugs, as well as doubling the total amount of mugs in the apartment. Gross.
I will not register for mugs for my wedding.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

My sentiments exactly!!!

So, you did get a working dishwasher, then? I was thinking about that earlier this morning.

Tanya said...

No fair that you are always emptying the dishwasher, but I do agree that having too many mugs shrink your space in your cupboards

Rebecca said...

dishwasher, yes. table no. Maybe by the next SibDin at the condo, it'll be better . .=)

Michelle said...

hee hee! I felt the exact same way when I lived in single housing! (But you'll want at least a few for hot chocolate when you're married. Don't worry - they don't multiply nearly as much then!)
You made me laugh!

Heidi said...

HAHA. I love you. Great post.