11.07.2008

My Current Prayer Roll

Among other things, here's what I always remember to pray for: (in no particular order):
United States of America: That we will be united, strong, and righteous. That our leaders will make good choices, and that the citizens will continue to choose right over evil.
Mom: That she will be blessed in making the necessary preparations for her mission.
Missionaries: Namely, Sis. Ferguson, E. Blackham, E. Bean, and E. Anderson (and soon S. Lieber). (and others I remember on occassion). That they might work well with their companions and feel the share the Spirit. That the hearts of those they come in contact with will be softened and prepared to hear the great message.
My teachers and Church leaders: That they will teach with the Spirit those things that I need to learn.
Understanding: That I will know how to apply the scriptures to myself better.
Rachel: That she will be able to pass dictation.
Dustin: That he will discover what he wants out of life and make the necessary decisions to achieve it. That he will learn from and how to overcome whatever is causing him any unsettlement. That he will find happiness.
Jeri and her family: That they will be comforted. That they will learn how to rely more on each other and on the Lord. That they will always feel loved. That they will find the comfort to ease their pains.

4 comments:

LaRae said...

I don't many of the people on your list, but I'm glad that you think about others in your prayers. So often, people think about "me, me, me," or what "I need or want" etc.

ramathes said...

Rebecca Blake.
I love you.
Thank you so much for praying for me. You are such an amazing friend. :)

Jennifer said...

Thanks for sharing that list. What a good reminder to pray for others.

Michelle said...

You're amazing!!! :)