1.05.2009

Just Keep Swimming . .. .

Have you ever tried on a new swimsuit and you just feel awkward doing it? 'Cause you gotta keep your underwear on, right? And, besides that, that's probably the most naked you've gotten in a dressing room before, and you're probably still wearing socks when you try it on, right? Maybe you're imagining your body in that swimsuit, and that makes you feel awkward.
Okay, combine all those factors, and add in a few. Like, maybe you're buying a swimsuit in the middle of the winter when it's snowing outside. Or the fact that you haven't bought a new swimsuit in who knows how long, so you have no idea how the sizing works.
Okay, now add a boy waiting for you in the Sporting Goods store as you're trying on said swimsuit.
Yeah. Water Aerobics better be worth all this! =)

7 comments:

Lisa Merkley said...

You don't have to wear the BYU issue swimsuit?!?! Lucky!

Jenny said...

OH, I can tell this is going to be a funny semester already... :)

Spencer said...

Who was said boy?!

"Maybe you've already found a boy, but have had trouble wooing said boy."

LaRae said...

Funny. Not only did I dislike trying on swim suits, but I disliked wearing them even for the proper occasions!

Jennifer said...

Did? Did something change to make it not "DO not like wearing...."?

Eric said...

they offer water aerobics? for credit?

K-SUN said...

Rebecce,

You are so funny! I hope it was worth the trouble!