3.17.2009

Breakthrough

Why do I like posting on my blog so much? Hmm . .I suppose it's because I'm a few days behind in writing in my journal, so I dump my feelings on the Internet for everyone to read. Perfect.

Anyway, I had a breakthrough tonight. Something that my roommate said in a passing conversation actually happened tonight, and to me it was the sign that I didn't realize I was looking for. And it was a good, if a little bittersweet, sign. I think my problem had been that while I was trying to focus on this one thing, I kept having this thought in the back of my head that sometimes I would wonder about. So in the events of this evening, I finally realized that the little worry in the back of my head has not only diminished greatly in size, but it has completely disappeared. What surprised me even more was that not only was I okay with its absence, I rejoiced in it. Because now . .. I have the focus and outlook on life that I really and truly need. The funny thing is that the person who this post is really about probably has no idea, but that's just how it should be.

3 comments:

LaRae said...

You're pretty vague. I guess on purpose. Glad you had a breakthrough, even if none of the rest of us know what you're talking about.

Jenny said...

Hmmmmm, I think I know.... ;)

Heidi said...

I like that you post so often, so I wouldn't mind if you kept it up. :)