
I went to the Draper temple.
I absolutely loved every part of it.
Check out the girls on the front row. Do we look alike or anything?
Check out the girls on the front row. Do we look alike or anything?Here's the latest edition of SibDin, celebrating the April birthdays. Oh, and Mom was here, too. =) Remember the giant birthday cup? Well, it broke, but if you look rill close at Natalie's place, you can see the new replacement. When did we start doing SibDin anyway? We should keep edition numbers like the Mormon Tabernacle Choir does for Music and the Spoken Word.
And here's what you probably know already. Except now I know how to actually pronounce "Trujillo" when I'm not rill nervous. =)
And here's what you probably know already. Except now I know how to actually pronounce "Trujillo" when I'm not rill nervous. =)
Of course, there's other good things, too. I just don't have pictures of them. General Conference. Our last Nauvoo party. Our Easter program. The end of finals that is finally approaching. Basically, life is just rill rill good. =)


7 comments:
SibDin started when I was at BYU. Back then it was called Sister Dinner. Then peeps got married and we changed the name. Nice tradition, huh?
Well, there was a break in the tradition somewhere. Em and Spence started it back up (with the new name) when they got to Utah after their missions.
It's chroo! But I remember Sister Dinner, too... it's when I was a freshie and Lisa told us all about this Eric guy over baked potatoes one night... :)
back when it was sister dinner, Eric and I were sometimes invited, but we often let the wives do it alone with the other single sisters
It's an awesome tradition to make sure that those living close together make time to get together often. Kind of like my Smith Family "Big Family Home Evenings" that they used to have once a month, until the group got too big and they decided to have them less frequently.
And you're funny -- I can't believe you pronounced the name of the city wrong the first time. You've had Spanish! I haven't even had Spanish, but I know that the double ll means a "y" sound.
"You should learn to savor the good things in life, Jacob."
Thank you, Kohor.
Yes, I caught that.
Post a Comment