4.28.2009

What I Do When I'm Bored

I have been so lazy today. I decided that it's been so long since I've been lazy by myself that . . . .well, I haven't mastered the art of being lazy by myself yet. Today, I went to the temple, and then I practiced my band music for an hour and a half, bought a couple new shirts at the bookstore and ate lunch on campus. Then I went home and took inventory of my mission clothes.

Then I watched TV for about 3 hours, took a 1.5 hr nap on the couch (I drooled a lot), and then watched another hour of TV. And it's only 9:00, and I'm still bored . . . ..I still have a couple things on my "before tour" list to do, but I can do most of them later in the week. And I'm going to the temple again tomorrow, too. And I need to practice some more tomorrow, too. Then Thursday, we have 9-5 rehearsals. Yay! I get to see people again! I'm excited.

Meanwhile . .. I don't know what to do when I'm bored .. . ..

2 comments:

LaRae said...

You did lots of things which I wouldn't call lazy. However, one of the things you need to do when you are lazy is change your blog background. It's very hard to read.

Heidi said...

HAHA. Mom's comment made me laugh. I'm in the same boat. Being bored is NOF. UN. You could always go crazy cleaning the house like I've been doing lately... Yesterday I even cleaned some windows, I was so bored. Of course, the fact that this house might soon be on the market is a good incentive to clean everything, but it also helps relieve my boredom.