8.02.2011

New Friends

Like I promised, my next post is on NEW FRIENDS! But by now, they really seem like old friends because I feel like I've known them for a long time. It's only just been this summer! Sadly, I haven't been taking very many pictures either, but let it be known that I have really great friends. Let's play who's who . . .Try to identify who fits which description in the pictures.
Who in this picture will be my new roommate in the fall? (Hint: Her name is Kerri)
Who in this picture is a photographer for the Daily Universe? (Clue: Her name is Stephanie.)

Who in this picture has a brand new nephew (his first one, actually)? (Look for someone named Jordan)
Who speaks with a nice Southern accent? (We call him Keith)
Who has been on a helicopter ride in the last year? (Miss Duvall, aka Beth)
Who has the best Chaco tan line I've ever seen? (Hint: His name is Matt)
Who is the coolest roommate? (I'd be sad if you don't get this one)
Which two people talked about linguistics during the entire descent from this hike (that's what the picture's from anyway . . .)? (The only other ones left in the picture.)

Comments are very much welcome on this blogpost. =) Until the next one . . .over and out.

No comments: