8.11.2011

A Very Fulfilling Day

Today's checklist:
  • sell back textbooks. $24
  • have fun at work. Make an awesome design for the Band CD jacket label. Oh, and did I mention that I LOVE my job?! =)
  • eat free food with Catering/Morris Center crew. Pizza.
  • study with a friend, Dre. I almost asked him for his number so we can be friends outside of class . . .oops, botched that one!
  • take a final. Earn an A. That definitely was the easiest term of classes I've ever taken!!
  • prep Relief Society things. Schedule a presidency meeting.
  • practice my clarinet
  • volunteer at the MTC. Oh, hey, they changed the TRC policy! Now we go as ourselves instead of acting as investigators, less actives or recent converts. And they are definitely teaching the lessons based on the 8 doctrinal points that the Church has come out with over the last year or so. It's especially cool volunteering there now.
  • go to dinner group. Watch Robert fail at trying to eat 6 saltines in 1 minute. You try it . ..it looks a little tough.
  • Watch about 20 minutes of TV.
  • Eat about half a dozen cookies that Rebecca made. (Not all at once, of course . . .)
  • Stop by the library to see if there are any good movies to check out. There weren't.
  • Dodge the sprinklers in front of Chatsworth that were turned on ALL day.
  • Play headers with Katy and Lauren with her awesome 99-cent Macey's ball.
  • Go for a run with Brett.
  • Hang out with the boys in S5. That's definitely a guys' apartment. We talked about cars, guitars, and guns.
  • Watch part of a freaky movie with my roommates.
  • Schedule an appointment online through the DMV to get my Utah Drivers' License.
  • Make this blog post.
  • And phew! Finally go to bed!
Blog post search and find: Where do the following fit into the context? (I'll reward cookies to the person who finds the most!)
the name of my summer crush
cumin
a free fun size KitKat
the Church Handbook of Instructions
my social security number
a name badge

7 comments:

Faith said...

I think you are one of the funniest people I know. :) You are pretty great!

Michelle said...

I'm not sure I get the instructions... are we supposed to do things like say: you had to give your SSN at the DMV, your crush lives in S5, you used the church handbook for a presidency meeting, etc. Is that what we're trying to do? Or did I not follow what your contest is about?

Rebecca said...

Yup, Michelle! That's the idea. So far you're winning with 3o points. Because of course, each right answer is worth 10 points. =)

Jennifer said...

name of summer crush - 'going for a run' partner

cumin - dinner group (or in Rebecca's cookies!!)

Kitkat bar - MTC

Church handbook - prep RS things

SSN - DMV

name badge - work (or MTC)

Jennifer said...

oh wait, the kitkat also could have been when you sold back books

Rebecca said...

Jen, you can't put "or," . ..'cause then you could be right either way! Make a decision! Plus also, if you choose wisely, you may beat Michelle . . .

LaRae said...

summer crush - run with Brett
cumin - dinner group
Kit Kat - sell books back
handbook - prep for RS
SSN - make appt with DMV
name badge - work