I was Tagged by Emily, even though I thought I would pass under the radar.
Here are the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know that they have been tagged.
1. I eat potato chips and fries from broken to smallest to biggest.
2. I recently discovered pisatchios.
3. BREEt! is one of my favorite happy sounds.
4. I want to ride in a hot air balloon someday.
5. I love the movie "The Majestic."
6. I would tag 6 people, but since the only readers of my blog so far are family, they're bound to have already been tagged. Now you don't have to worry about doing it again. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment