A sampler of sweet sentiments.
Why in the world would science try to solve that question?
So did you notice the mistake in the same chapter? Some of the coments in that book are kind of funny (I'm thinking back to the chapter about the scale and starting your day, etc.).
haha. and weird
Yes, I noticed the typo . ..it was pretty odd. I love it when textbooks have funny things in them. =)
I remember reading that last year, actually.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Why in the world would science try to solve that question?
So did you notice the mistake in the same chapter? Some of the coments in that book are kind of funny (I'm thinking back to the chapter about the scale and starting your day, etc.).
haha. and weird
Yes, I noticed the typo . ..it was pretty odd. I love it when textbooks have funny things in them. =)
I remember reading that last year, actually.
Post a Comment