On further investigation into Mom's old yearbooks, we also found the following:
I personally like the do up top, with the bob on the bottom.
I personally like the do up top, with the bob on the bottom.
Fast forward into another decade, and you meet BarbieMom. She always has the same smile, no matter what pain her hair style causes the general public.
Alas, we wondered if victims of hair disasters like this ever look back and regret previous hair styles. We decided that in case this was the situation we were facing right now, we'd better bring her as close to present as possible.
OUCH! I guess we didn't make it to 2008 . ..sorry Mom!
6 comments:
OUCH!! What picture of me did you use to paste into those? It really is true that the shape of the hair style changes the shape of the face. I looked like I had a much more fat face on some of those pix than on others. I actually remember Junola looking very much like that picture from the 60s when she was in high school.
lol!
That website is fun to play around with. How'd you learn about it, Bec?
I thought those were real for a few seconds! WHOA!!! Very funny!
pictures don't lie
I think the last one is my favorite, because I think Mom had hair exactly like that at one point in her life, 'ceptin' that it was shorter. The bangs are the same, though.
Post a Comment