Between classes, rehearsals, and other talking with friends, I was home for a combined total of 5 minutes today. Then I went to my 201 TA class, then straight to marching band. I had work right after, and on my way into the TC, I passed by a Y Weekend group that was being served Brick Oven pizza and root beer floats and donuts. I was hungry, but I passed. I go to work, and I check out a total of probably 3 tests, and Kenny helps me finish a Sudoku puzzle . ..my first successful one at work! I signed up on the "Go Home Early" list, and less than an hour into my shift, my supervisor says, "There are way too many people here," and she looks and the GHE list and sends me home. On my way out, I ate the last leftover donut. I love donuts. Hence the reason for the true, but random title of this post. But, what will I do with my Friday night? I wonder.
Go see a movie and hang out with friends! Which is excatly what I did. Dustin, and his roommates and I went to see "Hancock," which was followed by a trip to Maceys, where ironically enough, we saw several friends of ours. We ended up at their apartment, just chillin' . .. listening to music, making Maple-os (John's latest invention), taking light/time elapsed pictures and practicing our Expelliaramus charms. Although Mom worries that I won't date on Friday nights, at least I know how to have fun . ..well, when I get off work, at least! =)
2 comments:
bluaughhh, Hancock was not a movie with clean language.
yeah . ..definitely not on my "go see again" list
Post a Comment